In this issue, we visit design hotels throughout Scandinavia and beyond, including a tour of The Audo, admiring how historic buildings can be repurposed to offer enriching modern hospitality experiences. Our Drink & Dine guide to Copenhagen highlights an array of cafes, bakeries, restaurants, bars and breweries that each offer something special through a dedication to their craft. Interviews include one with Swedish clothing label ASKET on the topic of ethical production and the challenges that face a fashion startup, as well as a conversation on creative inspiration, design collaborations and business with the CEO and the Design Director of Danish brand, Muuto.
Closer to home, we curated guides to Tasmania and the Mornington Peninsula. Then to cap things off, Australian design doesn’t go unnoticed, as we take a look inside two exceptional yet very different homes that overcome architectural challenges through careful consideration to meet the specific needs of their residents.
Shipping: $4.95 AUD within Australia. $12.95 AUD worldwide.
In this issue:
- Drink & Dine: Copenhagen — Cafes, bakeries, restaurants, bars and breweries.
- Interview: ASKET — Meaningful style essentials and the pursuit of less.
- Haze House — A visually-striking, architectural home in Melbourne.
- A MINI Guide To Tasmania — Where to eat, drink and stay.
- A Minute With… — Q&As with creatives from around the world.
- Staying In The Capital — A tour of design hotels across Northwestern Europe.
- Interview: Muuto — New perspectives on Scandinavian design.
- The List — Products we have our eye on.
- Albert Park Terrace — An airy, light-filled home with double-height kitchen.
- A MINI Guide To The Mornington Peninsula — Where to eat, drink and stay.
- The Audo — A boutique hotel and creative hub in Copenhagen.
The publication is 176 pages and printed in Australia on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.