With a focus on beautiful design and unique experiences, each issue of HEY GENTS Magazine features interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
For Issue 05—our biggest yet—the HEY GENTS team travelled to Japan, seeking out specialty cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and hotels in Tokyo and Kyoto. Interviews in this issue include conversations with the founder of TRUNK(HOTEL) and the product design team at KINTO. Also featured is a guide to Japan’s national drink, saké. Back home in Australia, we head to the sun-soaked city of Brisbane, the rugged South Coast of New South Wales, and then down to Melbourne for a look inside a unique concrete bunker-inspired home.
Shipping: $4.95 AUD within Australia. $12.95 AUD worldwide.
In this issue:
- Kyoto – A guide to the soul of Japan.
- Light Vault House – An awe-inspiring concrete home.
- Guide To Saké – An introduction to Japan’s national drink.
- A MINI Guide To The South Coast – Where to eat, drink, and stay.
- Interview: KINTO – Designing products for everyday life.
- A Minute With… – Q&As with creatives from around the world.
- Tokyo Hotels – Modern design meets traditional cultural experiences.
- Interview: TRUNK(HOTEL) – A conversation with Founder, Yoshitaka Nojiri.
- The List – Products we have our eye on.
- A MINI Guide To Brisbane – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Cafes In Tokyo – A tour of specialty tea and coffee shops in the capital.
The publication is 160 pages and printed in Australia on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.