HEY GENTS Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
Save 10% with an Annual Subscription.
Shipping: Free within Australia. $10 worldwide.
Publication Date: November 1st, 2017.
Details: 128 pages, perfect bound.
In this issue:
- Interview: Mr & Mrs White – A creative couple.
- A MINI Guide To: Melbourne – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- Interview: Tokyobike – Made for city riding.
- Sustainable Fashion – Building an eco-friendly wardrobe.
- Iceland – A photo story.
- Guide To: Australian Gin – With six distilleries.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- Casa Angelina – Barefoot luxury on the Amalfi Coast.
- Wireless Speakers – Enhance your home.
- Boutique Hotels – Around the world.
- Interview: Instrmnt – Behind the design studio.
- A MINI Guide To: Sydney – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Nano Pad – By Architect Prineas.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Shipped via AusPost Registered (Australia) or DHL with tracking (worldwide).
Estimated delivery times:
Australia: 2-6 business days
New Zealand & Asia: 3-5 business days
United States & Europe: 5-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7-12 business days
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing prior to shipping.